We are delighted to have so much support from the business community across Scotland. There are a number of ways your company, small or large, can support our work, motivating your staff team and making a real difference to the community your employees and customers live and work in.
- Charity of the Year – Partnering with Cyrenians gives your team a variety of volunteering and team building opportunities, fundraising materials, access to training and sponsorship opportunities and a calendar of awards opportunities to recognise your support
- Employee Fundraising – We can give you support and a range of creative ways to motivate and reward your staff for fundraising for us throughout the year. From Bake sales to Kiltwalks and everything in between.
- Gifts in Kind – It isn’t just money we need! You can help us keen our costs down by donating skills and equipment throughout the year. From financial planning to mobile handsets, please chat to us about ways you can help.
- Payroll Giving – if your company has a payroll giving scheme then you can support us with a tax efficient way for staff to donate.
- Sponsorship – There are a number of ways for your company to raise awareness of their support for our work at events and activities throughout the year.
- Training and Team Activities – With over 15 sites, there is always a way for your teams to get involved. Find out more about how we can work together by visiting our corporate volunteering page.