What will you get out of it?
- Volunteering can help build your confidence, it's fun and you'll make friends.
- You can learn new skills and find out what type of work you enjoy; many of our volunteers like the freedom of physical work, while others take pleasure in working with people face to face.
- It’s great for your CV: you’ll gain valuable work experience and may get a qualification too.
- You’ll make a big difference to other people and it feels great to use your talents to give something back.
- Most importantly, you’ll see peoples’ lives changing - including your own.
You can volunteer full time or simply support us whenever you have the time. You can offer your own skills and experience as a way of helping out, or you can take on new challenges, learning as you go. As a Cyrenians volunteer you will make a difference, and it will make a difference to you.
Find your perfect volunteering opportunity with us - call 0131 475 2341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.