Shop to tackle homelessness with our charity boutique set inside our Falkirk establishment, Arnotdale House. Find great deals on items ranging from quality clothing to books.
The charity boutique opens on April 1st.
Our opening hours are still to be confirmed. The times listed below could change.
Tuesday: 10:00 - 16:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 16:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 16:00
Friday: 10:00 - 16:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 16:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 16:00
Have items you no longer need, gathering dust or don't fit you anymore? We will be accepting donations for our charity boutique from March 13th! Drop offs can be made between 11am – 2pm.
We are looking for good quality:
- Accessories and shoes (jewellery, particularly costume & vintage)
- Toys and children's clothing and accessories
- Linens, curtains, throws and cushions
- Bric a brac (ornaments/china/frames etc)
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept:
- Animal fur or ivory
- Sharp items such as knife or scissor sets
- Baby equipment such as highchairs and car seats
- Gardening tools and equipment
- Electrical items which have been opened
- Any items of poor quality or condition
- Items that are damaged or broken
By donating your goods to us, you can be confident that the proceeds of your donation will contribute towards our work tackling homelessness. Your donation will be treated with respect, merchandised carefully and priced fairly.
Are you looking to give something back, learn new skills or make new friends? By volunteering at our new Arnotdale boutique charity shop you can do all three!
Sign up to volunteer here.
Have any queries? Get in touch!
Please note our inbox is not monitored over the weekend.