Volunteer With Us
Volunteering is at the heart of what we do. Without volunteers, Cyrenians would not have been able to journey alongside so many for so long.
We believe both Cyrenians and our volunteers should benefit from the experience of working together.
What will you get out of it?
- Volunteering can help build your confidence, it’s fun and you’ll make friends.
- You can learn new skills and find out what type of work you enjoy; many of our volunteers like the freedom of physical work, while others take pleasure in working with people face to face.
- It’s great for your CV: you’ll gain valuable work experience and may get a qualification too.
- You’ll make a big difference to other people and it feels great to use your talents to give something back.
- Most importantly, you’ll see peoples’ lives changing - including your own.
- You can volunteer full time or simply support us whenever you have the time. You can offer your own skills and experience as a way of helping out, or you can take on new challenges, learning as you go. As a Cyrenians volunteer you will make a difference, and it will make a difference to you.
Find your perfect volunteering opportunity with us - call 0131 475 2354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.