Cyrenians Community Cook Clubs
At Community Cook Clubs everyone enjoys the opportunity to have something to eat and someone to eat with. Cyrenians provide nutritious meals whilst building community – we create new friendships that build self-esteem and reduce loneliness.
You can join in the cooking or simply come along for the community meal and enjoy the chat. Community Cook Clubs can take place in any venue with space to cook and eat. Groups can access the very low cost ingredients through FareShare, making them inexpensive to run and Cyrenians Community Cook Clubs are free to attend and open to all.
- The Open Door Café Sunday Lunch in Morningside – first Sunday of each month 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Hibs GameChanger Lunch – Easter Road Stadium, West Stand – every second Monday (15th January, 29th January, 12th February etc) 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Goodtrees Community Café in Moredun – every Tuesday 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- The Ripple Project – 198 Restalrig Rd S – last Wednesday of each month 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Starfish CCC – Musselburgh Racecourse, Musselburgh, EH21 7RG – every Wednesday – 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Sandy’s CCC – Sandy’s Community Centre, 76 Craigmillar Castle Avenue, EH16 4DW – every Thursday 11:00am – 1:00pm (starting 18th January)
- The Tron Church in Moredun – every Friday 11:30pm – 1:30pm
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh in the Cottage -every second Friday (12th January, 26th January, 9th February) 10:30am – 1:00pm
- Burnfoot CCC – Burnfoot Community School, Kenilworth Avenue, Hawick TD9 8EQ – first Friday of each month 10:00am – 12:00pm (starting 2nd February)
If you’d like to get more information about the service or our clubs contact us at:
T: 0131 554 3900