Cyrenians Community Cook Clubs
At Community Cook Clubs everyone enjoys the opportunity to have something to eat and someone to eat with. Cyrenians provide nutritious meals whilst building community – we create new friendships that build self-esteem and reduce loneliness.
You can join in the cooking or simply come along for the community meal and enjoy the chat. Community Cook Clubs can take place in any venue with space to cook and eat. Groups can access the very low cost ingredients through FareShare, making them inexpensive to run and Cyrenians Community Cook Clubs are free to attend and open to all.
- The Open Door Café Sunday Lunch in Morningside – first Sunday of each month 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Hibs GameChanger Lunch – Easter Road Stadium, West Stand – every second Monday (26th February, 12th March, 26th March etc) 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Goodtrees Community Café in Moredun – every Tuesday 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Starfish CCC – Musselburgh Racecourse, Musselburgh, EH21 7RG – every Wednesday – 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Sandy’s CCC – Sandy’s Community Centre, 76 Craigmillar Castle Avenue, EH16 4DW – every Thursday 11:00am – 1:00pm
- The Tron Church in Moredun – every Friday 11:30pm – 1:30pm
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh in the Cottage -every second Friday (23rd February, 9th March, 23rd March) 10:30am – 1:00pm
- Burnfoot CCC – Burnfoot Community School, Kenilworth Avenue, Hawick TD9 8EQ – first Friday of each month 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Gorgie CCC –Salvation Army, 429-431 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh EH11 2RT – every second Tuesday 12:30pm – 2:30pm (starts 27th February)
- Dumbiedykes CCC – Greyfriars Charteris Centre, 138-140 Pleasance, Edinburgh EH8 9RR, Every Wednesday 4:30pm-6:30pm (Starting 7th March)
If you’d like to get more information about the service or our clubs contact us at:
T: 0131 554 3900