Cyrenians Community Cook Clubs
At Community Cook Clubs everyone enjoys the opportunity to have something to eat and someone to eat with. Cyrenians provide nutritious meals whilst building community – we create new friendships that build self-esteem and reduce loneliness.
You can join in the cooking or simply come along for the community meal and enjoy the chat. Community Cook Clubs can take place in any venue with space to cook and eat. Groups can access the very low cost ingredients through FareShare, making them inexpensive to run and Cyrenians Community Cook Clubs are free to attend and open to all.
- The Open Door Café Sunday Lunch in Morningside – first Sunday of each month – 1pm-3pm
- Hibs GameChanger Lunch – Easter Road Stadium, West Stand – every second Monday (14th August, 28th August, 11th September etc) – 12pm-2pm
- Goodtrees Community Café in Moredun – every Tuesday – 2pm-4pm
- The Ripple Project – 198 Restalrig Rd S – last Wednesday of each month – 4pm – 6pm
- Starfish CCC – Our Lady of Loretto Church, 17a Newbigging, Musselburgh, EH21 7AJ – every Wednesday – 11am-1pm
- Richmond Craigmillar Church – 227/229 Niddrie Mains Road – every Thursday -4pm -6pm
- The Tron Church in Moredun – every Friday – 11:30pm – 1:30pm
- Golden Years CCC – Cyrenians Good Food depot, 84 – 86 Jane Street, Edinburgh, EH6 5HG – pilot 9th August
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh in the Cottage – every second Friday from 25th August – 10.30am – 1pm
- Burnfoot CCC – Burnfoot Community School, Kenilworth Avenue, Hawick TD9 8EQ – first Friday of each month 10am-12pm (starting 1st September)
If you’d like to get more information about the service or our clubs contact us at:
T: 0131 554 3900